Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Who are you wearing?

Being a baby is kind of like being an actress/model going to the red carpet - people keep giving you clothes they want you to wear, and you're constantly dealing with the flash of cameras.

You may remember some of my purple outfits and some of the cute comfy clothes from my first days home. Since I do love getting, wearing (and sometimes quickly dirtying) all those clothes, here's a little fashion show-off of some more outfits.

"Working it out" in more purple, this time with butterfly and polka dots (or "spots" as daddy calls them)


Looking fierce in a green dress with purple flowers and socks


The athletic look, with yellow top and spotted pants


Another "adorable" green dress, this time with lamb and matching pacifier





Trying some plaid with Classic Pooh


And here's me going crazy with the pink bows, courtesy of my silly daddy.


Ok Joan, Cojo, and the rest of you - bring it on, I can take it!

No comments: